TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.wellbeing-clinic.co.uk website operated by Wellbeing Clinic ltd.
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
SITE OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
Wellbeing Clinic Ltd reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to text, advertisement, marketing, audios, computer code,images, designs, software, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
Wellbeing Clinic Ltd ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of Wellbeing Clinic Ltd, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Meanwhile, all content provided on www.wellbeing-clinic.co.uk is for informational purposes only. Wellbeing Clinic Ltd makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Wellbeing Clinic Ltdwill not be liable for any errors or omissions of this information nor the availability of this information. Wellbeing Clinic Ltd will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
HOW SAFE IS OUR USER’S INFORMATION?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our database.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Wellbeing Clinic Ltd endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wish to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products or another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing:
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Wellbeing Clinic Ltd be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damaged caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website.
- Malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Wellbeing Clinic Ltd cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHANGES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or our collection of use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: Helen Pinnock at email@example.com
COMPLAINTS REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
I handle complaints, refunds and cancellations on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying my customers. I stand by my services and want customers to be satisfied with them. I will always do our best to take care of customers. My philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. We believe in the quality of our products and so may request proof that you have used it. I do not issue refunds for change of mind.
I handle all cancellations on a case-by-case basis and request 14 days notice for any cancellations.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
If you have any questions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Websites contain material, such as videos, lesson's, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, and other material provided by or on behalf of Wellbeing Clinic Ltd. The Content may be owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected under both UK law and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.